Saturday, June 25, 2016

About writing and living

I try to write, I really do and I find that it is really difficult to do.
Sometimes the words come out flowing like water.
Other times, they disappear like mist under the sun.

When writing, I tend to focus on what is being written. Whether the content is good and concise, rather than think of what rewards will be to come.

Of course, I will be lieing if I say that I do not expect my books to sell. A person should be paid for the good work that he does.

Suffice to say, this year has been like a drought that has come to my land.
The fields are dry, and I wait with growing anxiety if there are any harvests to be done.

Many things are happening, and I know that the coming years will only become tougher.
How will things change for me? That I can only speculate.

I wish for more money, yet there aways seem to be not enough.
I walk about with less than 2 dollars in my pocket, and look with longing at the vending machines filled with cool drinks.
It is a good thing that I have a bottle, to fill up from the hose.

I should be thankful, for the water. After all, that is all I need to survive.

And I wish with all my heart, to be more than surviving. To have more of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment